I worked on my first game in 1994, as an assistant animator. My main focus at the time was film, and I did not return to games until 2003, when I joined BioWare as a writer on Jade Empire.
However, I have been an avid gamer since I was a teenager, playing Infocom’s text adventures, and that interest has continued to this day.
• Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Lead Writer
• StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm – Lead Writer
• StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Co-lead Writer
• Mass Effect II – Senior Writer
• Jade Empire – Writer
• Boogerman: A Pick and Flick Adventure – Assistant Animator